Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Commenting Policy

The commenting policy is rather simple:
  1. Anonymous comments tend to be confusing, therefore, they are prohibited. If you wish to leave a comment, sign up for a Google or Blogger account.
  2. Comments made to posts over six (6) months old will be deleted.
  3. Completely off-topic comments, ridiculous blog whoring, and spam will be deleted.
  4. The same comment posted to multiple threads will be deleted.
  5. Posts by serial trolls who are clearly drunk and/or off their medication will be deleted.
Remember: This blog is not a democracy. I may publish your comment or I may not. My choice to allow your point of view depends solely upon my judgment that your comment constructively contributes.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I can't believe I am just now finding this blog! I have had many heated conversations with Bob in the past. I finally gave up on him until recently when I started tuning him in again, only to remember immediately why I quit listening to him in the first place!

GodFather2 said...

Next time you talk to him, ask him about his affair with a women named Janna he had a few years ago.. He used to stop by her house in Royal Oak on his way to the radio station while her husband was at work. Her husband caught the two of them and he has the whole thing on tape - their affair and future plans to run away together. Hmmm, what do you think this tape is worth??