Bob, let me help you understand: People aren't upset that you were attacking Obama. People were upset that you were ruthlessly and unfairly attacking Obama. Here's a short summary:
- Bob asserted that Obama wasn't qualified to be President even though he was.
- Bob questioned the patriotism of Obama and questioned whether he may have "anti-Americanism" running through his veins.
- Bob said Obama will "lay the foundation" for legislation to lock-up people who say that homosexuality is wrong.
- Bob accused Obama of associating with a terrorist for serving on a charity board with William Ayers, while repeatedly inviting a convicted felon and would-be clinic bomber on the show.
- Bob spent hours discussing the endorsement of Obama by Louis Farrakhan, even though Obama repudiated the endorsement.
- Bob tried to tie the actions of Obama supporter Larry Lessing to the President-elect, even though Barack had absolutely no control over such things.
- Bob lied about Barack Obama's voting record in the Illinois State Senate.
- Bob questioned the patriotism of Michelle Obama when even Laura Bush said she obviously misspoke.
- Bob constantly challenged any Christian who planned to vote for Obama and pretty much said that you couldn't be a real Christian and still vote for Obama.
- Bob said that while he didn't think Obama is the anti-Christ, he let his callers assert that he. Repeatedly.
- Bob spent about an hour discussing the significance of the Illinois lottery drawing the numbers '666' on the day after the election.
- And, of course, in addition to all of the above, Bob wanted people to find Obama guilty of hating America because he attended the church where Jeremiah Wright was the preacher.
Feel free to add any other examples of Bob's ruthless attacks in the comments...